9.15.2012

Ladies Night Out

Luckily for me, while we were in the great state of Wisconsin, one of my best friends from high school had a 30th birthday party and invited all of her gal pals.  Before we went out, though, we all gathered at her parent's house to do some child show-and-tell.  I won't show the group pictures, since I know some folks don't like having their children's pictures on the internet, but I will show a montage of John's awesome poses in each of the shots.

  

  

 

Feel free to add your own thought bubbles for John in each shot...

For the 30th birthday party, we started the night with a dignified Italian dinner at one of the city's finest establishments.  We then ended the night with some undignified activities at a local dueling piano bar. Let's just say that some "big butts"  and some "remix to ignition, hot and fresh out the kitchen" made an appearance.



All in all, a good time was had by all. Except John.  He was clearly not feeling it!

No comments: