7.21.2013

One One

Someone has reached the big 1-1. As in, one month short of a year old. Can you believe it?  I can't.


And yes, for all you moms out there, JT did try to take one step closer to me after this picture, and I did have to catch him from falling off the changing table by one leg and one shoulder.  I suppose I should have seen it coming, but I thought to myself, he won't keep putting weight on that foot if there's nothing underneath it. Um, wrong.

And now for the massive photo dump...

He looks like a chubby monkey here.  Lol.







 



Tired baby.  Mommy made him stay up past nap time for these pictures.

 




Always watching the doggies...







I love this picture.  Chase's leg frames it so well.

 

Our picture taking drew the attention of the neighborhood children.  JT was soon surrounded by friends.

Oh, how I love that bub-bub (as I call him). 

Jo

No comments: