1.29.2014

Stage One


So those of you who have seen me in the last two months know that some major changes have been in the works over here.

First, baby number 2 is on the way.  We are going to find out the gender next month and I'll fill you in on the ole blog (at least, that's the goal).

Second, I left my old firm and took a new job.  I've actually been "unemployed" for about two weeks now and will be starting my new position in February.

And finally, due to the new job, we are moving to Illinois.  We have actually completed Stage One of that process.  Our house is listed for sale and JT and I have moved in with my parents in Wisconsin for a little while.  I will share more on the house sale process in a later post.

Suffice it to say that a lot has been going on around here. Hopefully, with a new position that promises better hours, I will be able to post more in the future.  That is the plan at least.  For now, just know that I have the best intentions to keep everyone informed as we go through what has already been several major life changes.

For now I leave you with a picture of all the boys sleeping (Mack and JT on the couch, Odie in the blue chair and Chase in the brown chair)...


And all the girls sleeping (that would be Riley and Greta).


Jo

No comments: