2.10.2010

Random Wednesday

Snow day!!!! Did anyone else know that lawyers got snow days? I didn't. It makes my career choice that much easier to live with. Of course, the last time that the firm closed for inclement weather was in 1996...but we won't think about that. We'll think about me and Riley sitting on the couch together all day, watching the snow fall outside.

On another note, we took Riley in for an emergency vet appointment yesterday. It turns out that she has a bacterial infection in her left eye AND a yeast infection in both her ears. Poor girl! You wouldn't know she was sick if you saw her, though. She is just bouncing all over the place and ringing the bells every couple minutes so that she can go play in the snow. Riley is also 35 pounds now. 35 POUNDS (35.5 to be exact)! We had no idea. We thought she was still only 25-30 pounds. She doesn't look like she's grown at all but apparently she's been secretly putting on weight without us knowing.

Well, that's all from here. I'm going to go back to watching the snow fall now (Actually, I'm doing a full days worth of work from home today. Too much to do and too little time. But lets just pretend that I'm taking the day off. At least I get to wear jeans...)

No comments: