2.08.2013

This is not happening

I was in the bathroom today at work redoing my ever-present low ponytail.

And that's when I saw it.

A gray hair. Halfway down my part. On the left-hand side.

This is not happening.

I blame JT's recent hospital visit. I blame stress. But mostly I blame my job and that certain Partner-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

Then, I thought back through my entire family tree and could not recall A SINGLE PERSON who showed any signs of gray before the age of 40.

I have good genes, people. My parents look like they should still have children in high school. My Gran lived to 98 and never looked a day over 82.

I repeat--this is not happening.

I am going to chalk this up to bad lighting and not enough sleep.

We will never speak of this again. Or at least not for another 10 years.

Have a good weekend, dear readers. I will be doing laundry. And avoiding mirrors.

Jo

No comments: