8.25.2009

Add a little puppy to your day

It occurred to me that its been a while since we posted pictures of the puppy. She's grown up to be quite the little lady (or hellion, depending on which minute of the day it is) over the past month. Duff and I were discussing the other day how she has finally developed her "adult" head. Her head no longer looks like that of a puppy. Rather, it now resembles the head of an adult field spaniel. Its a darn pretty head, too. Duff and I were watching the Miss Universe pageant the other day (ok, he will kill me for saying that so I must explain that we only had it on in the background while we were cooking dinner) and I have to say, if Riley had been in the competition, she would easily have beaten out Venezuela. Our baby girl is gorgeous. Well, enough bragging, you can just see that for yourself below...

Riley's new favorite place: Mom and Dad's bed (she thinks she's so special when she gets to go up there)





Riley, playing in the backyard.



Look at that tongue! I swear, her tongue is at least 6 inches long because she can easily lick things that are a half a foot away from her.

She is also quite the jumper. We definitely need to get her into agility when she's older.

What Riley does when she still wants to play but she's too tired to try...


Me, trying to take a picture of Riley in action...yeah, it's not as easy as it looks.

Darn it! I had a great picture of Riley running with her frisbee but Blogger seems to be having technical difficulties. I'll try to remember to post it later.

And one last photo of that adorable face!



No comments: