12.06.2009

Dear Santa (part II)

We all know that if you ask Duff what I want for Christmas you will probably be met with one thing: silence. So to help y'all out, I have created the below.


1. DVDs


But not just any DVDs. We're talking movies I've always loved but now only have on VHS. Like...
Anne of Green Gables
The Princess Bride
Emma
While you were sleeping
Dance with Me
Little Women
10 Things I Hate About You
The Fifth Element
The Matrix


2. IKEA gift cards



I'm going to use IKEA bookshelves and some decorative trim to create a built-in library in the current dog room on the cheap (similar to the above pic). But unfortunately its not that cheap, so any help would be appreciated. Plus, I love IKEA. ;)

3. Home Depot (or Lowe's) gift cards
See above. :)


4. Banana Republic gift cards
A girl can never have too many clothes...even if they are for work.


And that's all I could think of, folks. Sorry I couldn't be more numerous but its much harder to make a list for yourself than for someone else. *sigh. But Merry Christmas to all anyway!

No comments: