12.06.2009

Dear Santa,

This is probably some kind of faux paux, but since I am pretty sure that Duff never, ever, EVER reads this blog (I used to hold out hope that he might even help contribute but have now given up all hope), I am posting what I think is his perfect Christmas wish list. So now you all can stop asking me what he wants. And because its fun... (please keep in mind, some of these items I am thinking of getting for him myself).



Cuz he's always wanted one.

2. An iPod Touch (32 GB)

Because he managed to leave his coat at one of his basketball games a few weeks ago (see below gift)...with his iPod inside.

3. A Pea Coat


(see description above) Duff's pretty picky about his coats, so make sure you talk to me first before you try to purchase this for him.


4. Winegard HD 7210P Antenna


Because Castle is one of his favorite shows and we don't get ABC with our current antenna. Along with the antenna we also need a Winegard AP 8700 preamplifier so we can add tvs to the bedroom and basement (yay!). If we don't get this for Christmas, I'm totally requesting it for my birthday...cuz I love Grey's Anatomy.

5. A yard shed
(ok, maybe this isn't a practical gift for the Christmas list, but I'm putting it on anyway) Next year when we finish the basement, all that yard stuff is going to need a home. Plus, I'm tired of Duff tracking dirt, grass and leaves into the house. Either that or someone can pay the gazillion dollars it will cost to build us a garage...

6. Gift cards for Home Depot (or Lowe's)


They will definitely be used.


7. Cuff links



So he can stop borrowing mine

8. A black suit and a grey suit


He needs them for basketball and his old black suit managed to rip (in an unrepairable way) at the last game. He is also picky about these, so call me first if you want to get this for him.


I may add more to this list later but this is all the ideas I have for now. Feel free to make a comment on this post if you're getting one or another of these gifts, so then others will know not to get them.


Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas!


Update: More items.


I have two more items to add to the list.


9. A garment bag.


We have a garment bag that Matt currently uses for basketball games but its big and heavy and meant for airport travel. What he really needs is a nice, light garment bag that he can throw his suit and shoes into and take on the bus with him.


10. A stud finder


Not that kind--one for the walls! With our brittle plaster walls, we only get one shot in putting a nail in the wall before the whole thing crumbles. So a stud finder will be instrumental in minimizing the damage. Plus, Matt likes toys like this. ;)

No comments: