12.06.2009

Sorry, sorry, sorry

So its been a month since I wrote anything. I apologize. I'm sure you weren't holding you're breathe, though. You're probably getting used to it.

Anyway, things have been very busy around here, as you can imagine, so I only have a few pictures to share.

First, we had all of our ceiling lights installed (yeah!). They look something like this:





Next, I've been working a lot, including at home on the weekends. When she can, Riley likes to help.


And finally, we put up this year's Christmas decorations yesterday (please excuse the pictures from here on out--Duff took them this morning and he wasn't too happy about it).






Which was just in time for our first snowfall.


If only Riley were here to enjoy it. But instead, she's visiting the grandparents for a few weeks and it looks like she's fitting right in.


No comments: